we welcome you to our workshop in Maxillofacial Surgery „Advanced Orthognathic Surgery : Enhancing Accuracy. Avoiding Pitfalls“. We are looking forward to sharing our surgical experiences in the field of Orthognathic Surgery in an open familiar circle with you. As teamwork does not tolerate the inconvenience of distance, we are proud of being able to kindly invite you for this open minded hands-on surgical workshop. It is our ambition to give you the possibility to follow each of the steps of the total clinical-laboratory and surgical procedure:
Patient examination, surgical planning including reconstruction will be formed step by step together with the surgeons. Open discussion and interactive exchange are desirable! Hence, we offer discussion on the scope of pre- and postoperative planning. This course is a comprehensive program for OMS surgeons who pay special interest to orthognathic surgery.
It will teach you, how to:
- Enhance your facial and orthodontic planning
- Use treatment planning software as a pro – Tips and Pitfalls
- Perform safe and reproducible BSSO and Le Fort I osteotomies in detail
- Manage mandible base and zygomas
- Plan asymmetric cases and avoid mistakes with midsagittal plane
- Observe live surgeries
- Discuss post-op management and regimen, TMJ control and long-term results
My team and me are looking forward to meeting and hosting you in my clinic!
Enjoy your time with us in Vilnius!
Dr. Simonas Grybauskas