Company history

1941

Foundation of the „Chirurgie-Union“ in Tuttlingen

1951

First catalogue in three languages

First participation in international trade fair in Chicago, USA

Rebranding of the company to Medicon eGmbH

Expansion of international sales territories (90% export)

1970 - 1980

The Medicon logo is registered as a trademark

1975 Formation of the American subsidiary „MedUSA“

Catalogue published in five languages (600 pages)

Expansion of the „Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery“ product line

1980 - 1990

1985 Development of motor system

1987 Titanium Mini-Plate System for „Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery“

1990 - 2000

1992 Relocation to the new company building in Gänsäcker

1994 Architecture Prize of the Association of German Architects

1998 Expansion of the „Plastic Surgery“ product line

2000 - 2010

Sales strategy „The Art of Surgery“

The new disciplines of neurosurgery and cardio come into focus

2001 Distraction Devices

2004 Relaunch of Medicon main catalogue „The Art of Surgery“

2006 Founding of the subsidiary CMF Medicon Surgical Inc. in USA

2007 Involvement in the field of spinal implants

2021

Opening of the „Medicon Technicum“ logistics building

Business Unit

Nehmen Sie Kontakt zu einem Vertriebsmitarbeiter auf:

Informationen zum Umgang mit Ihren personenbezogenen Daten finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.

*Pflichtfelder

Persönliche Informationen: Vorname, Nachname
Ihre Organisation: Krankenhaus/Firma, Land
Ihre Kontaktdaten: E-Mail

Ihre Angaben helfen uns dabei Ihre Anfrage richtig zuzuordnen. Alternativ erreichen Sie uns auch per Mail an: sales@medicon.de.

Select your language:

Products and services may vary by region.