The “mediCage®”-3D TLIF was developed in order to maintain the intervertebral space height in the lumbar spine area. Its special design helps restore the natural lordosis and to relieve the neurological structures. Its special design helps restore the natural lordosis and to relieve the neurological structures.
- Lattice structure supports osseointegration No abrasion during insertion. 3D printing is revolutionizing the manufacturing of implants with osseointegrative support during the healing process.
- Capillary Effect. Outstanding interaction between implant and bony structure supports rapid fusion of the vertebral bodies during the healing process.
- 7° Lordosis The implant is designed to restore the natural lordosis of the lumbar spine.
- Bullet Nose allows easy insertion into intervertebral space.
- The insertion tool allows a variably adjustable implantation angle
- as well as reconnecting and disconnecting the implant.