The “mediCage®”-TLIF was developed in order to maintain the intervertebral space height in the lumbar spine area. Its special design helps restore the natural lordosis and to relieve the neurological structures.
- Lattice Structure supports Osseointegration No abrasion during insertion. 3D printing is revolutionizing the manufacturing of implants with osseointegrative support during the healing process.
- Capillary Effect Outstanding interaction between implant and bony structure supports rapid fusion of the vertebral bodies during the healing process.
- Lordotic Design, 7° . Its special design helps to restore the natural lordosis and to relieve the neurological structures.
- Bullet Nose. Bullet nose in pointed shape allows easy insertion into intervertebral space.
- The new handle concept on the insertion instrument allows a variably adjustable implantation angle.
- The additional fixation rod allows reconnecting and disconnecting.