An osteosynthesis at the ramus, condyle or mandibular joint does not always allow for an intraoral approach. In such cases the access is made with a transbuccal approach such as the “miniBucc”.
- Habile set with few components
- Easy assisting thanks to threaded connection
- Minimal access trauma because of the miniaturized components
- Retracting the cheek during the intervention
- During the operation miniBucc enables a clear exposure of the operating site
- Dovetail facilitates insertion of the trocar sleeve