The Medicon eG “Segment Distractor” system is used to move mandibular and maxillary alveolar ridge segments. The award-winning innovation combines modern surgical technique with constructive design and enables individual sculpting and anatomically correct sculpting of the alveolar ridge.
The system comprises the following components: serrated rail, drive module, distal and paranasal anchoring plates. It can be supplemented with titanium screws and the associated tool from our Osteosynthesis MINI System 2.0 for bone anchoring.
- Formation of autogenous bone
- No doner site morbidity at osseous doner sites
- Reduced orthodontist treatment time
- Regeneration of keratinised gingival tissue
- Anatomically correct alveolar bridge shaping
- Implementation of individual modelling