- Increased flexibility due to the possibility of adding further blades intraoperatively
- Double curved blades ensure better visibility in situ
- In imaging fenestrated blades enable better evaluation of the situs
- Faster healing process due to less pressure on the patient’s tissue due to rotatable blades
- Depth gauge and markings on the blades for quick determination of the correct blade size
This content is intended for healthcare professionals only.
Not all products illustrated in this documentation are available for sale in the United States. Please contact CMF MEDICON Surgical Inc. for availability.