- Achieve excellent non-traumatic and accurate separation of the tissue layers
- No risk of penetrationof the related tissue during the preparation
- Since the tissue structures are pressed and/or stretched aside by the dissector in gentle circling movements, the danger of postoperative bleeding of the implant area is clearly reduced
- Shorter healing phases and less perioperative bleeding
- Bayonet-shape permits optimal manipulation through the incision in the armpit
- Damaging of the inlays is practically impossible due to the smooth surface and the optimized shape of the dissector
- The use of the breast dissector allows precise positioning and spreading of the implant
All products advertised by Medicon eG, Tuttlingen comply with the Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC (MDD).
Not all products illustrated in this documentation are available for sale in all countries. Please contact your local distributor.