- Achieve excellent non-traumatic and accurate separation of the tissue layers
- No risk of penetrationof the related tissue during the preparation
- Since the tissue structures are pressed and/or stretched aside by the dissector in gentle circling movements, the danger of postoperative bleeding of the implant area is clearly reduced
- Shorter healing phases and less perioperative bleeding
- Bayonet-shape permits optimal manipulation through the incision in the armpit
- Damaging of the inlays is practically impossible due to the smooth surface and the optimized shape of the dissector
- The use of the breast dissector allows precise positioning and spreading of the implant
This content is intended for healthcare professionals only.
All products advertised by Medicon eG, Tuttlingen comply with the Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC (MDD).
Not all products illustrated in this documentation are available for sale in all countries. Please contact your local distributor.