The rongeurs „Medicon…DieBlauen.“ are used to cut bone, cartilage and tissue at the skull and the spinal column. On the one hand removal of hard bone and strong tissue is possible with broad foot plates. On the other hand the extra flat foot plates is ideal for thin and porous bone structures and soft tissue at the cervical spine. Therefore the different patterns of „Medicon …DieBlauen.“ cover all indications .
- One piece detachability for a simple disassembly and assembly . enables effective cleaning of all components
- The one piece detachability avoids loss of single parts and risk of incorrect assembly
- Ergonomic design and balance, reduced weight and silicone handle provide highest precision and handling comfort
- The flat sliding shaft guarantees optimal visibility during minimally invasive procedures
- All patterns offer high stability by the integrated ejector and the exterior guide .
- Rongeurs with extra flat, flat and broad foot plate are available
- Large range of rongeurs available in different patterns, lengths, coated and non-coated for individual treatment of the patient