The “mediExpand®”-Cervical is used for the reconstruction of one or multi-segmental corpectomy of the cervical spine.
The implant can individually be adapted to the anatomical conditions of the patient due to its adjustable size increase. Thanks to its special design the implant reduces the danger of sinking in adjacent vertebal bodies and ensures a secure anchoring in the adjoining endplates.
- Excellent visibility of the dura during insertion
- Direct access areas for freshening unaffected endplate areas
- Large area for bony fusion
- Optimal space for filling up with spongiosa Guide-rail principle
- The anatomical design provides the reconstruction of the lordotic profile
- Easy repositioning of the implant by reversing the distraction
- Individual treatment due to exact height setting
- Reliable and simple lot number traceability by “Trace-ID Pins” ensures a greater patient safety