- Double curved blades ensure better visibility in situ
- In imaging fenestrated blades enable better evaluation of the situs
- Better adaptation to the anatomy of the patient thanks to the double joint of the spreading system
- Faster healing process due to less pressure on the patient’s tissue due to rotatable blades
- Depth gauge and markings on the blades for quick determination of the correct blade size
This content is intended for healthcare professionals only.
All products advertised by Medicon eG, Tuttlingen comply with the Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC (MDD).
Not all products illustrated in this documentation are available for sale in all countries. Please contact your local distributor.