The „mediCage®“-Cervical 3D is used for intercorporal fusion of the cervical spine . It is used for the immobilisation and stabilization of one or more segments of the cervical spine. 3D printing enables the fabrication of a porous, homogeneous lattice structure that promotes bony accretion and build-through.
- Lattice Structure leads to Osseointegration. No abrasion during insertion. 3D printing is revolutionizing the manufacturing of implants with osseointegrative support during the support in the healing process.
- Capillary Effects . Outstanding interaction between implant structure and bony structure. Enables rapid fusion of the vertebral bodies during the healing process.
- Lordotic, Convex Design. The convex design of the cranial surface of the cage and the straight design of the caudal one match the anatomy of the vertebral body endplates.
- Our Footprints as good “Team Players”. Extensive range of footprints with up to 6 height variables. Extensive range of footprints with up to 6 elevation variables.
- Sufficient Footprints surfaces due to wide Cages. The width of 18 mm and 20 mm ensures a suffi cient footprint of the cage and its support on the more compact peripheral bone even with larger vertebral body endplates.